2015 Ohio Revised Code
Title  LIII REAL PROPERTY
Chapter 5302 - STATUTORY FORMS OF LAND CONVEYANCE
- Section 5302.01 - Statutory forms.
- Section 5302.02 - Rules and definitions applicable to all instruments relating to real estate.
- Section 5302.03 - Use of word grant.
- Section 5302.04 - All interest conveyed unless otherwise stated in instrument.
- Section 5302.05 - General warranty deed form.
- Section 5302.06 - General warranty covenants meaning and effect.
- Section 5302.07 - Limited warranty deed form.
- Section 5302.08 - Limited warranty covenants meaning and effect.
- Section 5302.09 - Deed of executor, administrator, trustee, guardian, receiver, or commissioner form.
- Section 5302.10 - Fiduciary covenants meaning and effect.
- Section 5302.11 - Quit-claim deed form.
- Section 5302.12 - Mortgage form.
- Section 5302.13 - Mortgage covenants meaning and effect.
- Section 5302.14 - Statutory condition meaning and effect.
- Section 5302.15 - Master mortgage form.
- Section 5302.16 - Master mortgage form incorporated by reference.
- Section 5302.17 - Survivorship deed form.
- Section 5302.171 - Affidavit for successor trustee.
- Section 5302.18 - Grantor also a grantee.
- Section 5302.19 - Tenancy in common.
- Section 5302.20 - Survivorship tenancy.
- Section 5302.21 - Prior tenancy by the entireties or survivorship tenancy.
- Section 5302.22 - Transfer on death deed form.
- Section 5302.221 - Transfer on death deed medicaid estate recovery form.
- Section 5302.222 - Transfer of deceased's real property; Recording; Affidavit of confirmation.
- Section 5302.23 - Designating transfer on death beneficiary.
- Section 5302.24 - Affect of Revised Code sections 5302.22, 5302.222, and 5302.23.
- Section 5302.30 - Property disclosure form required for all residential real property transfers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.