2015 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLI LABOR AND INDUSTRY
Chapter 4112 - CIVIL RIGHTS COMMISSION
- Section 4112.01 - Civil rights commission definitions.
- Section 4112.02 - Unlawful discriminatory practices.
- Section 4112.021 - Unlawful discriminatory practice of creditor.
- Section 4112.022 - Unlawful discriminatory practice of educational institution.
- Section 4112.023 - Inherently military civilian job discrimination claims.
- Section 4112.03 - Ohio civil rights commission.
- Section 4112.04 - Commission - powers and duties.
- Section 4112.05 - Filing a charge of unlawful discriminatory practice.
- Section 4112.051 - Filing civil action.
- Section 4112.052 - Referral to attorney general to bring action to protect fair housing rights.
- Section 4112.06 - Judicial review of final commission order.
- Section 4112.061 - Right of commission to appeal judgment by court.
- Section 4112.07 - Posting of notice.
- Section 4112.08 - Liberal construction.
- Section 4112.09 - Power to administer oaths, take affidavits and acknowledgments, and attest execution of instrument in writing.
- Section 4112.10 - Attorney general and commission litigation.
- Section 4112.11 - Compliance with commission orders for evidence.
- Section 4112.12 - Commission on African-American males.
- Section 4112.13 - Commission - powers and duties.
- Section 4112.14 - Age discrimination.
- Section 4112.15 - Civil rights commission general reimbursement fund.
- Section 4112.31 - Duties of new African immigrants commission.
- Section 4112.32 - New African immigrants commission.
- Section 4112.99 - Civil penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.