2011 Ohio Revised Code
Title  LIII REAL PROPERTY
Chapter 5321: LANDLORDS AND TENANTS
- 5321.01 Landlord and tenant definitions.
- 5321.02 Retaliatory action by landlord prohibited.
- 5321.03 Action for possession by landlord.
- 5321.031 College or university student tenant rental agreements.
- 5321.04 Landlord obligations.
- 5321.05 Tenant obligations.
- 5321.051 Eviction of tenant allowing sex or child victim offenders to occupy premises near school.
- 5321.06 Terms and conditions of rental agreement.
- 5321.07 Failure of landlord to fulfill obligations - remedies of tenant.
- 5321.08 Rent deposits - duty of clerk of court.
- 5321.09 Landlord application for release of rent.
- 5321.10 Release of part of rent.
- 5321.11 Failure of tenant to fulfill obligations - remedies of landlord.
- 5321.12 Recovery of damages.
- 5321.13 Terms prohibited in rental agreement.
- 5321.14 Unconscionable terms.
- 5321.15 Acts of landlord prohibited if residential property involved.
- 5321.16 Procedures for security deposits.
- 5321.17 Termination of tenancy.
- 5321.18 Written rental agreement for residential premises provisions.
- 5321.19 Effect of chapter on municipal ordinances, township resolutions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.