2011 Ohio Revised Code
Title  LIII REAL PROPERTY
Chapter 5307: PARTITION
- 5307.01 Persons compelled to partition.
- 5307.02 Place of partition proceedings.
- 5307.03 Filing of petition - contents.
- 5307.04 Order of partition.
- 5307.041 Share of survivorship tenants.
- 5307.05 Writ of partition.
- 5307.06 Duty of commissioners in making partition.
- 5307.07 Partition of multiple tracts.
- 5307.08 Amicable partition.
- 5307.09 Proceedings where estate cannot be divided without loss of value.
- 5307.10 Terms of payment when estate taken by party - execution of conveyance.
- 5307.11 Sale of estate when no election made.
- 5307.12 Conduct of sale - terms.
- 5307.13 Confirmation of sale and execution of conveyance.
- 5307.14 Distribution of proceeds; auctioneer's compensation and reimbursement for expenses; sheriff's liability.
- 5307.15 Proceedings when estate has been once offered and not sold.
- 5307.16 Execution and delivery by sheriff or officer performing duties of sheriff where property not conveyed.
- 5307.17 Dower assigned to widow - exceptions.
- 5307.18 Commissioners to set off dower.
- 5307.19 Power of guardian to act for ward in partition.
- 5307.20 Powers of foreign guardian.
- 5307.21 Actions by one coparcener against another.
- 5307.22 Partition of property belonging to religious corporations.
- 5307.23 Partition of property belonging to religious societies.
- 5307.24 Effect of partition of religious property.
- 5307.25 Costs and expenses to be equitably taxed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.