2011 Ohio Revised Code
Title  LIII REAL PROPERTY
Chapter 5305: DOWER
- 5305.01 Assignment of dower.
- 5305.02 Petition for dower.
- 5305.03 Encumbrances presented.
- 5305.04 Land situated in different counties.
- 5305.05 Death of plaintiff before assignment.
- 5305.06 Appointment of commissioners to assign dower.
- 5305.07 Proceedings upon return of assignment of dower.
- 5305.08 Assignment of dower when estate indivisible.
- 5305.09 Timberlands or other unimproved lands or lots.
- 5305.10 Election by owner of lands to pay value of dower.
- 5305.11 Dower during pendency of petition.
- 5305.12 Exemptions in estimating yearly value of dower.
- 5305.13 Minor heir not to be prejudiced by collusive assignment of dower.
- 5305.14 Costs.
- 5305.15 Surviving spouse may elect to be endowed out of proceeds of sale.
- 5305.16 Election by answer is a release of dower.
- 5305.17 Guardian may elect for surviving spouse.
- 5305.18 Petition to discharge land of dower of incompetent person.
- 5305.19 Inquest of competence.
- 5305.20 Proceedings on report of inquest of competence.
- 5305.21 Dower of incompetent person may be barred.
- 5305.22 Real estate may be conveyed free from dower if spouse incompetent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.