2011 Ohio Revised Code
Title  LIII REAL PROPERTY
Chapter 5303: ACTIONS RELATING TO REALTY
- 5303.01 Action to quiet title.
- 5303.02 Vendee may recoup.
- 5303.03 Petition in action for land.
- 5303.04 Answer to action for land.
- 5303.05 Petition by tenant against cotenant.
- 5303.06 Recovery when right terminates during the action.
- 5303.07 Occupying claimant law.
- 5303.08 Cases in which occupying claimant is paid for improvements.
- 5303.09 Title under a sale for taxes.
- 5303.10 Entry of claim against occupying claimant.
- 5303.11 Conduct of case.
- 5303.12 Setting verdict aside.
- 5303.13 Judgment and execution on verdict for plaintiff.
- 5303.14 Proceedings if verdict is for occupying claimant.
- 5303.15 Writ of possession.
- 5303.16 Election by successful claimant to receive value of land.
- 5303.17 Action by occupying claimant after election.
- 5303.18 Authority to convey.
- 5303.19 Petition to convey land.
- 5303.20 Judgment and deed to convey land.
- 5303.21 Sale of entailed and other estates.
- 5303.211 Estate held in trust sale or lease.
- 5303.22 Petition and defendants.
- 5303.23 Order for sale and effect.
- 5303.24 Sale may be had by consent.
- 5303.25 Report and confirmation of sale and deed.
- 5303.26 Proceeds of sale.
- 5303.27 Investing money from sale of entailed estates - insurance.
- 5303.28 Trustees for entailed estates.
- 5303.29 Consolidation of actions or trusts.
- 5303.30 Income - payment of taxes and expenses.
- 5303.31 Estates may be leased.
- 5303.32 Sale of property given for a religious use.
- 5303.33 Necessary parties to proceeding.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.