2011 Ohio Revised Code
Title  LIII REAL PROPERTY
Chapter 5302: STATUTORY FORMS OF LAND CONVEYANCE
- 5302.01 Statutory forms.
- 5302.02 Rules and definitions applicable to all instruments relating to real estate.
- 5302.03 Use of word grant.
- 5302.04 All interest conveyed unless otherwise stated in instrument.
- 5302.05 General warranty deed form.
- 5302.06 General warranty covenants meaning and effect.
- 5302.07 Limited warranty deed form.
- 5302.08 Limited warranty covenants meaning and effect.
- 5302.09 Deed of executor, administrator, trustee, guardian, receiver, or commissioner form.
- 5302.10 Fiduciary covenants meaning and effect.
- 5302.11 Quit-claim deed form.
- 5302.12 Mortgage form.
- 5302.13 Mortgage covenants meaning and effect.
- 5302.14 Statutory condition meaning and effect.
- 5302.15 Master mortgage form.
- 5302.16 Master mortgage form incorporated by reference.
- 5302.17 Survivorship deed form.
- 5302.171 Affidavit for successor trustee.
- 5302.18 Grantor also a grantee.
- 5302.19 Tenancy in common.
- 5302.20 Survivorship tenancy.
- 5302.21 Prior tenancy by the entireties or survivorship tenancy.
- 5302.22 Transfer on death deed form.
- 5302.221 Transfer on death deed medicaid estate recovery form.
- 5302.222 Transfer of deceased's real property; Recording; Affidavit of confirmation.
- 5302.23 Designating transfer on death beneficiary.
- 5302.24 Affect of Revised Code sections 5302.22, 5302.222, and 5302.23.
- 5302.30 Property disclosure form required for all residential real property transfers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.