2010 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLV MOTOR VEHICLES - AERONAUTICS - WATERCRAFT
Chapter 4505: CERTIFICATE OF MOTOR VEHICLE TITLE LAW
- 4505.01 Certificate of motor vehicle title law definitions.
- 4505.02 Duties of registrar of motor vehicles.
- 4505.021 Entering certificate of title information into automated system without issuing physical certificate.
- 4505.022 Administrative rules for electronic applications.
- 4505.03 Certificate of title.
- 4505.031 Sale or disposal of vehicles involving minors.
- 4505.032 Sales of electronic motor vehicles where physical certificate of title has not been issued.
- 4505.04 Certificate of title as evidence of ownership - harm to leased motor vehicle.
- 4505.05 Manufacturer's or importer's certificate.
- 4505.06 Application for certificate of title.
- 4505.061 Physical inspection certificate of motor vehicle last previously registered in another state.
- 4505.062 Use of term sworn to in casual sales.
- 4505.07 Forms for certificates and applications.
- 4505.071 Licensed motor vehicle dealer or salesperson as witness power of attorney for transfer of title.
- 4505.08 Issuance of physical certificate of title.
- 4505.09 Certificate of title fees - funds.
- 4505.10 Certificate of title when ownership changed by operation of law.
- 4505.101 Certificate of title to unclaimed motor vehicle.
- 4505.102 Issuance of certificate in pawnbroker's name - procedure.
- 4505.11 Surrender and cancellation of certificate of title - issuance of salvage or rebuilt salvage certificate of title.
- 4505.111 State highway patrol to inspect vehicle assembled by person other than manufacturer.
- 4505.112 Certificate for buyback motor vehicle.
- 4505.12 Duplicate certificate of title - memorandum certificate.
- 4505.13 Security interests - automated title processing system.
- 4505.14 Fees for supplying title information and copies.
- 4505.141 Public access to title information via electronic means.
- 4505.15 Appointment of agents to sign certificates.
- 4505.16 Administration of oaths.
- 4505.17 Reports and records of motor vehicle thefts.
- 4505.18 Prohibited acts.
- 4505.181 Obtaining certificate of title prerequisite to offering vehicle for sale.
- 4505.19 Prohibited acts involving certificates of title.
- 4505.20 Selling repossessed manufactured home or recreational vehicle.
- 4505.21 Owner exporting vehicle outside United States.
- 4505.25 Money from automated title processing fund to pay expenses of implementing SB 59.
- 4505.99 Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.