2010 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XXIII COURTS - COMMON PLEAS
Chapter 2337: UNIFORM FOREIGN-MONEY CLAIMS ACT
- 2337.01 Uniform foreign-money claims act definitions.
- 2337.02 When provisions apply.
- 2337.03 Variation by agreement.
- 2337.04 Determining money of claim.
- 2337.05 Determining amount of money of certain contract claims.
- 2337.06 Asserting and defending foreign money claim.
- 2337.07 Judgments and awards on foreign-money claims - times of money conversion - form of judgment.
- 2337.08 Conversions of foreign money in distribution proceeding.
- 2337.09 Pre-judgment and judgment interest.
- 2337.10 Enforcement of foreign judgments.
- 2337.11 Determining United States dollar value of foreign-money claims for limited purposes.
- 2337.12 Effect of currency revalorization.
- 2337.13 Supplementary general principles of law.
- 2337.14 Uniformity of application and construction.
- 2337.15 Title and citation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.