2006 Ohio Revised Code - 947. Property Identification.
- 947.01. Definitions.
- 947.02. Registration and publication of livestock brands.
- 947.03. Transfer of registered brand; reregistration.
- 947.04. Seller of branded livestock to execute bill of sale; waybill or bill of lading.
- 947.05. Offenses involving brands.
- 947.06. Rules; notice of thefts; brand registration fund.
- 947.11. Identification number program for farm equipment, livestock and grain.
- 947.99. Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.