2006 Ohio Revised Code - 941. Animal Diseases.
- 941.01. Definitions.
- 941.02. Qualifications and duties of chief.
- 941.03. Rules; compliance.
- 941.04. Access to premises, vehicle or means of conveyance; sealing, detention or impoundment of vehicle or conveyance.
- · · · [941.04.1] 941.041.Prohibitions.
- · · · [941.04.2] 941.042.Application for search warrant.
- · · · [941.04.3] 941.043.Order for immediate slaughter or boarding or stabling of animal.
- 941.05. Enforcement authority; inspection.
- 941.06. Notice of disease; prohibition of transfer of infected, exposed or adulterated animal.
- 941.07. Investigation; quarantine; expenses; test is prima-facie proof.
- 941.08. Duties as to animal to be tested or examined.
- 941.09. Rules as to identification of animals.
- 941.10. Rules governing importation and movement of animals.
- 941.11. Order for destruction of animal.
- 941.12. Appraisal of animal ordered destroyed; indemnification of owner.
- 941.13. [Repealed]
- 941.14. Disposal of dead animals by owner.
- 941.15. Disposal of dead animals by department or township; assessment of cost.
- 941.21. Definitions.
- 941.22. Rules for declaring cattle, bison or swine brucellosis-free; designated epidemiologist.
- 941.23. County appropriation.
- 941.24. Authorization to test; approved vaccine; identification of vaccinated animals.
- 941.25. Identification of positive or suspect; retention; proof of slaughter.
- 941.26. Regulations on movement of animals other than bovine.
- 941.27. Disinfection of premises.
- 941.28-941.30 Repealed.
- 941.31. Rules concerning Johne's disease.
- 941.32-941.40 Repealed.
- 941.51. Definitions.
- 941.52. Rules for accreditation or negative test status; testing of all cattle.
- 941.53. County appropriations.
- 941.54. Tuberculosis test; reporting; identification of tested animals and reactors.
- 941.55. Slaughter of animals ordered destroyed; examination and report.
- 941.56. Disinfection of premises.
- 941.57-941.59 Repealed.
- 941.60. Injunction prohibiting violation or compelling compliance.
- 941.61-941.95 Repealed.
- 941.99. Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.