2006 Ohio Revised Code - 931. Agricultural Security Areas.
- 931.01. Definitions.
- 931.02. Application for enrollment of land in agricultural security area; criteria for establishment of area.
- 931.03. Hearings by township trustees and county commissioners; resolution approving or rejecting application; amendments; comments; resolutions approving establishment of area; duration.
- 931.04. Landowner may request approval to operate business or may provide for construction of single-family residence.
- 931.05. Guidance and technical assistance to landowners and boards.
- 931.06. Renewal of enrollment.
- 931.07. Notice of withdrawal from areas or of ineligibility for enrollment; continuation of enrollment of other landowners.
- 931.08. Landowner's duty concerning nonagricultural new development.
- 931.09. Annual report to governor and legislature.
- 931.99. Fine for violation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.