2006 Ohio Revised Code - 929. Agricultural Districts.
- 929.01. "Agricultural production," "withdrawal from agricultural district" defined.
- 929.02. Application to place land in agricultural district; auditor to notify owner; withdrawal penalty.
- 929.03. Exemption from collection of assessments; procedure upon removal or conversion to nonagricultural use; advance from water and sewer account.
- 929.04. Defense to nuisance action.
- 929.05. Procedure for appropriation of property or distribution of public funds for nonagricultural purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.