2006 Ohio Revised Code - 927. Nursery Stock; Plant Pests.
Combating Pest For Which Quarantined Area Established.
- 927.39. Equipment, supplies, and labor.
- 927.40. Inspection for existence of pest.
- 927.41. Entry on land to combat pest; removal or destruction of dead or dying plants.
- 927.42. Assistance of agriculture departments; notice of bond issuance to combat pests.
Plants and Nursery Stock.
- 927.51. Definitions.
- 927.52. Director to adopt rules; suspension of certificates and licenses; reports.
- · · · [927.52.1] 927.521.Effect of child support default.
- 927.53. Fees; dealer's affidavit; license and certificate requirements.
- 927.54. [Repealed]
- 927.55. Exemptions from fee requirements.
- 927.56. License required for foreign nurserymen; reciprocal agreements.
- 927.57. [Repealed]
- 927.58. Director notified of arrival of foreign nursery stock.
- 927.59. Annual inspection of nurseries; director shall have access to premises and motor vehicles.
- 927.60. Application for inspection.
- 927.61. Certificate of inspection; removal of stock without certificate prohibited.
- 927.62. False declaration of acreage or concealment of stock prohibited; furnishing of order forms to director.
- 927.63. [Repealed]
- 927.64. Restriction of the movement or sale of infested or infected stock; prohibition.
- 927.65. Certificate of inspection to be attached to stock; misuse prohibited.
- 927.66. Foreign stock to have certificate of inspection attached; movement otherwise prohibited.
- 927.67. Prohibited sales, claims or advertising.
- 927.68. Director may seize nursery stock.
- · · · [927.68.1] 927.681.Multiflora rose eradication.
- · · · [927.68.2] 927.682.Regulation of sale and planting of Lythrum salicaria plants and seeds.
- 927.69. Inspections.
- 927.70. Harboring of plant pests prohibited; powers of director.
- · · · [927.70.1] 927.701.Gypsy moth suppression program.
- 927.71. Director may quarantine; prohibition.
- 927.72. Violations of nursery stock laws prohibited; acts of employee are acts of employer.
- 927.73. Director may prosecute; prosecuting attorney required to aid.
- 927.74. Disposition of fees and fines.
- 927.99. Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.