2006 Ohio Revised Code - 924. Agricultural Commodity Marketing Programs.
- 924.01. Definitions.
- 924.02. Duties of director in establishing marketing programs.
- 924.03. Authority which a marketing program may include.
- 924.04. Producers may petition for referendum to establish or amend marketing program.
- 924.05. Filing of report by handler, distributor or processor; report not to be made public.
- 924.06. Referendum.
- 924.07. Establishment of program; operating committee.
- 924.08. Duties of director in monitoring operating committee.
- 924.09. Assessments; limitations; remittance; prohibitions; return of assessments.
- 924.10. Fund for each marketing program; fiscal year; annual report; financial statements.
- 924.11. [Repealed]
- 924.12. Suspension of program; hearing required each five years; recommendation of director; referendum concerning termination.
- 924.13. Termination of program.
- 924.14. Coordinating committee.
- 924.15. Director may enforce compliance.
- 924.16. Prohibitions; views may be presented to director.
Ohio Grape Industries Committee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.