2006 Ohio Revised Code - 923. Livestock Feeds.
Inspection of Commercial Feed.
- 923.41. Definitions.
- 923.42. Licenses.
- 923.43. Labels; required information.
- 923.44. Inspection fees; tonnage reports.
- 923.45. Publication of commercial feed information.
- 923.46. Disposition of fees and fines.
- 923.47. Analysis of samples; inspections; director to maintain laboratory.
- 923.48. When commercial feed or agricultural commodity is adulterated.
- 923.49. When feed is misbranded.
- 923.50. Rules for enforcement.
- 923.51. Prohibitions.
- 923.52. Order to hold.
- 923.53. Seizure of feed; condemnation.
- 923.54. Prosecutions; injunctions; written notice or warning.
- 923.55. Cooperative agreements.
- 923.99. Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.