2006 Ohio Revised Code - 918. Meat Inspection.
- 918.01. Definitions.
- 918.02. Departmental inspections of animals and processing operations; licensee inspection facilities and assistance; sanitation rules.
- 918.03. Unwholesome condition findings.
- 918.04. Rules.
- 918.05. Licensee employee health requirements.
- 918.06. Unauthorized possession or use of stamps, marks, or brands.
- 918.07. Sale of meat or meat products.
- 918.08. License application; fee; violation; interference with official duties.
- 918.09. [Repealed]
- 918.10. Exemptions.
- 918.11. Prohibitions; deposit of fines and penalties.
- 918.12. Voluntary state inspection for certain meat and poultry.
- 918.15. Poultry and meat products fund.
Licensing of Poultry Processing.
- 918.21. Definitions.
- 918.22. Inspection and supervision of processing operations.
- 918.23. Facilities and practices.
- 918.24. Records.
- 918.25. Rules.
- 918.26. Prohibitions upon operations.
- 918.27. Exemption from prohibitions.
- 918.28. Application for license; inspection; enforcement actions; interference with official duties.
- 918.29. Exemption from inspection.
- 918.30. Inspection stamp; statement of ingredients, net weight.
- 918.31. Prohibitions.
State Meat and Poultry Acceptance Service.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.