2006 Ohio Revised Code - 907. Agricultural Seed.
Certification and Labeling.
- 907.01. Definitions.
- 907.02. Certification of seed, tubers and plants.
- 907.03. Label requirements; germination.
- 907.04. Record of seed lot sale.
- 907.05. Seed subject to labeling and inspection fee requirements.
- 907.06. Words prohibited which imply state guarantees.
- 907.07. Sale of seed; requirements; prohibitions.
- 907.08. Restrictions on labeling, advertising, handling and sales.
- · · · [907.08.1] 907.081.Advertising claims to be supported by tests; records; verification tests.
- 907.09. Exceptions.
- 907.10. Enforcement; inspection and analysis of seed.
- 907.11. Director may enter, sample, and write stop-sale order.
- · · · [907.11.1] 907.111.Exclusive authority of agriculture department to regulate seed; prohibitions concerning political subdivisions.
- 907.12. Seed subject to seizure; disposition.
- 907.13. Seed inspection fee tag or labeling permit required; fees; report; exemption; inspection tax stamp.
- 907.14. Semiannual report by seed labeler permit holder.
- 907.15. Permit suspension, revocation, or refusal.
- 907.16. Disposition of fees and revenue.
- 907.17. Jurisdiction.
- 907.18-907.26 Repealed.
Inoculants and Inoculant Treated Seed.
- 907.27. Definitions.
- 907.28. Registration of legume inoculants and pre-inoculated seeds; application; contents.
- 907.29. Labeling requirements.
- 907.30. Legume inoculator; license; fee.
- 907.31. Registration and inspection fees.
- 907.32. Refusal or revocation of registration or license; stop sale order.
- 907.33. Promulgation and enforcement of regulations.
- 907.34. Unlawful to violate statutes and regulations.
- 907.35. Proceedings against violators; publication of information.
Coloration of Seed or Grain.
- 907.41. Definitions.
- 907.42. Restrictions on distribution of poisonous seed treatment material.
- 907.43. Coloring and dyeing of seed and seed treatment material.
- 907.44. Exceptions.
- 907.45. Labeling requirements.
- 907.46. Seed must be treated sufficiently to be effective for purpose claimed.
- 907.47. Authority of director of agriculture.
- 907.99. Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.