2006 Ohio Revised Code - 902. Agricultural Financing.
- 902.01. Definitions.
- 902.02. Importance of agriculture to state and inadequacy of present financing; liberal construction.
- 902.03. Industrial development provisions implemented; authority of issuer.
- 902.04. Lawful purposes, terms, forms, issuance and execution of bonds; refunding bonds.
- 902.05. Lawful provisions of contract with bondholders.
- 902.06. Determinations which commission may make.
- 902.07. Provisions of trust agreement or indenture of mortgage.
- 902.08. Authority of issuer as to loans to or through lending institution.
- 902.09. Rights of holder or trustee of bonds; covenant against restraints on enforcement.
- 902.10. Bonds are lawful investments.
- 902.11. Application of taxes and zoning, planning and building regulations.
- 902.12. Payment of special assessments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.