2006 Ohio Revised Code - 901. Department of Agriculture.
- 901.01. Office equipment and supplies; expense.
- 901.02. Record of investigation; distribution of bulletins.
- 901.03. Rules and regulations.
- 901.04. Gifts or bequests credited to agro Ohio fund.
- 901.05. Conferences with other states.
- · · · [901.05.1] 901.051.Cooperative or contractual arrangements with public bodies.
- 901.06. Annual meeting with county societies.
- 901.07. County with no society.
- 901.08. Appointment of division chiefs.
- 901.09. Seasonal produce graders and gypsy mothtrap tenders.
- 901.10. Division of weights and measures; state sealer; duties.
- · · · [901.10.1] 901.101.Renumbered.
- 901.11, 901.12 Repealed.
- · · · [901.12.1] 901.121.[Repealed]
- 901.13. Ethanol incentive board.
- 901.14. [Repealed]
- 901.15. [Repealed]
- 901.16. Inspection of gas meters and meter provers.
- 901.17. Division of markets.
- · · · [901.17.1] 901.171.Promotion of use of Ohio agricultural goods.
- 901.18. Collection and dissemination of agricultural information.
- 901.19. Promotion and protection of livestock interests.
- 901.20. Exhibition space at trade shows; export educational program; market development fund.
- 901.21. Gift, devise or bequest of agricultural easement.
- 901.22. Matching grants for purchase of agricultural easements; guidelines; technical assistance; evaluations of program.
- 901.23. Farmland preservation advisory board.
- 901.24. Legal adviser; furnishing of supplies.
Prosecution and Investigation.
- 901.25. Prosecutions.
- 901.26. Power to conduct hearings.
- 901.27. Investigations.
- 901.28. Inspection of records.
- 901.29. Production of records.
- 901.30. Acquisition of rural rehabilitation trust assets.
- 901.31. Rural rehabilitation agreements.
- 901.32. Ohio farm loan fund.
- 901.33. Powers of director; delegation.
- 901.34. The United States not liable.
- 901.35. Classification and control of mink.
- 901.41. Definitions.
- 901.42. Financial assistance for livestock exhibitions at expositions center.
- 901.43. Laboratories and laboratory services; animal health and food safety fund.
- 901.44. Laboratory and administrative support fund.
- 901.51. Injuring vines, bushes, trees, or crops.
- · · · [901.51.1] 901.511.Terrorism involving agricultural products or equipment.
- 901.52. Civil actions regarding picking agricultural produce.
- 901.54. Office of farmland preservation; pilot fund.
Agricultural Financing Commission.
- 901.61. Agricultural financing commission created; employees, expenses, administration fund, rules.
- 901.62. Membership; officers; compensation; quorum.
- 901.63. Powers and duties of commission.
- 901.64. Annual report; cooperation with other agencies.
- 901.70. Definitions.
- 901.71. Advisory committee on livestock exhibitions.
- 901.72. Rules for exhibiting livestock; disputes involving violation; authority of sponsors.
- 901.73. Inspection and investigation where exhibition apparently intended; period of ownership required to exhibit.
- 901.74. Grounds for disciplinary action; reinstatement after disqualification.
- 901.75. Exhibition after disqualification prohibited.
- 901.76. Tampering with or sabotaging livestock prohibited.
Family Farm Loan Program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.