2006 Ohio Revised Code - 753. Reformatory Institutions.
Prisons and Station Houses.
- 753.01. [Repealed]
- 753.02. Municipal liability for sustaining inmates in prison or station house; reimbursement by inmate; drug tests; testing and treatment for certain diseases.
- · · · [753.02.1] 753.021.Submission of health insurance claims for inmates.
- 753.03. Disposition of prisoners sentenced for misdemeanors.
- 753.04. Commitment to workhouse; drug tests; testing and treatment for certain diseases.
- · · · [753.04.1] 753.041.Submission of health insurance claims for workhouse inmates.
- 753.05. Employment of prisoners.
- 753.06. Immunity concerning prisoners or adult offenders on work detail.
- 753.08. Prompt commitment; fees.
- 753.09. Discharge.
- 753.10. Parole of inmates.
- 753.11. Violation of parole.
- 753.12. [Repealed]
- 753.13. Joint municipal and county workhouse.
- 753.14. Withdrawal from support and maintenance of joint workhouse.
- 753.15. Workhouses; management by joint board; privatization.
- 753.16. Agreement to receive prisoners from another county or state prisoners; reimbursement policy; testing and treatment for certain diseases.
- · · · [753.16.1] 753.161.Submission of health insurance claims of out-of-county inmates.
- 753.17. Officers to have police powers.
- 753.18. Religious services in jail or workhouse.
- 753.19. Deputy to give notice of escape and of apprehension of escapee.
- 753.21. Minimum security jails.
- 753.22. Commissary; fund.
- 753.31. Prisoner access to exercise equipment or participation in fighting skills programs.
- 753.32. Restrictions on prisoner access to internet.
- 753.33. Random drug testing of municipal prisoners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.