2006 Ohio Revised Code - 4749. Private Investigators; Security Services.
- 4749.01. Definitions.
- · · · [4749.01.1] 4749.011.[Repealed]
- 4749.02. Administrative personnel; rules; electronic licensing and registration procedures.
- · · · [4749.02.1] 4749.021.Private investigation and security services commission.
- 4749.03. Private investigator or security guard provider licenses.
- 4749.04. Revocation or suspension of license; appeal; civil penalty.
- 4749.05. Duty to report branch offices and presence in community.
- 4749.06. Registration of investigator or security guard employees; identification card; firearms training.
- 4749.07. Disposition of fees and fines.
- 4749.08. Distinction between private investigator or security guard provider or their employees and a law enforcement officer.
- 4749.09. Compliance with municipal ordinances not in conflict; limitation on fees.
- 4749.10. When licensee or employee may carry a firearm.
- 4749.11. Investigation of qualifications, actions or proposed actions.
- 4749.12. Licensing of nonresidents.
- 4749.13. Prohibitions.
- 4749.14. Effect of child support default.
- 4749.99. Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.