There is a newer version of the Ohio Revised Code
2006 Ohio Revised Code - 2950. Sexual Predators, Habitual Sex Offenders, Sexually Oriented Offenders.
- 2950.01. Definitions.
- 2950.02. Legislative determinations and intent to provide information to protect public safety.
- · · · [2950.02.1] 2950.021.Determination removing presumptive exemption from registration.
- 2950.03. Notice to offender or delinquent child of duty to register and update address.
- · · · [2950.03.1] 2950.031.Residing within 1,000 feet of school premises prohibited; injunctive relief.
- 2950.04. Duty to register.
- · · · [2950.04.1] 2950.041.Duty to register resulting from child-victim oriented offense; notice of intent to reside.
- 2950.05. Notice of change of address; registration of new address.
- 2950.06. Periodic verification of current address.
- 2950.07. Commencement of duty to register; duration.
- 2950.08. Persons authorized to inspect information and records.
- · · · [2950.08.1] 2950.081.Disclosure of sex offender registration information in possession of sheriff.
- 2950.09. Classification as sexual predator; determination hearing; petition for removal from classification.
- · · · [2950.09.1] 2950.091.Classification as child-victim predator or habitual child-victim offender.
- 2950.10. Notice to victim of offender's or delinquent child's registration or change of information.
- 2950.11. Persons to be notified within geographical area.
- · · · [2950.11.1] 2950.111.Sheriff or designee may request confirmation of offender or delinquent child's address.
- 2950.12. Immunity.
- 2950.13. Duties of attorney general.
- 2950.14. Information to be provided to bureau of criminal identification and investigation prior to release.
- 2950.99. Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.