2006 Ohio Revised Code - 2949. Execution of Sentence.
Suspension of Sentence.
- 2949.02. Execution suspended pending appeal.
- 2949.03. Further suspending execution.
- 2949.04. Increase or decrease in bail.
- 2949.05. Execution of sentence.
- 2949.06. Escape after sentencing; resentencing.
- 2949.07. No credit for time absent.
- 2949.08. Confinement upon conviction; reduction of sentence for prior confinement.
Fines and Costs.
- 2949.09. Execution for fine and costs.
- · · · [2949.09.1] 2949.091.Additional court costs or bail.
- · · · [2949.09.2] 2949.092.Condition for waiver of specified additional court costs.
- · · · [2949.09.3] 2949.093.County participation in criminal justice regional information system.
- 2949.10. Execution for fine to issue to other county.
- 2949.11. Fines paid into county treasury.
- · · · [2949.11.1] 2949.111.Assignment of offender's payments toward satisfaction of costs, restitution, fine or supervision fees.
Transportation of Felons; Costs.
- 2949.12. Delivery of convict to reception facility; assignment to institution, jail or workhouse.
- 2949.13. Sheriff may require assistance.
- 2949.14. Cost bill in case of felony.
- 2949.15. Writs of execution to issue.
- 2949.16. [Repealed]
- 2949.17. Transportation of prisoners; expenses.
- 2949.18. [Repealed]
- 2949.19. State payment of criminal costs.
- 2949.20. Costs in case of reversal.
- · · · [2949.20.1] 2949.201.Notification to clerks of courts of common pleas as to status of state appropriations.
- 2949.21. Conveyance to reception facility; assignment to institution.
- 2949.22. Execution of death sentence.
- 2949.23. [Repealed]
- 2949.24. Execution and return of warrant.
- 2949.25. Attendance at execution.
- 2949.26. Disposition of body of executed convict.
- 2949.27. Escape, rearrest, and execution.
- 2949.28. Suspension of execution of death sentence of insane convict.
- 2949.29. Proceedings on insanity inquiry.
- 2949.30. [Repealed]
- 2949.31. Pregnant prisoners sentenced to death.
- 2949.32-2949.36 Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.