2006 Ohio Revised Code - 2933. Peace Warrants; Search Warrants.
- 2933.02. Complaint to keep the peace.
- 2933.03. Form of warrant to keep the peace.
- 2933.04. Arraignment.
- 2933.05. Hearing; discharge, bond, or commitment.
- 2933.06. Appeal; bond; transcript.
- 2933.07. Discharge on failure to prosecute.
- 2933.08. Hearing; judgment.
- 2933.09. Commitment to jail.
- 2933.10. Committing without process.
Probation Conditioned Upon Treatment.
- 2933.21. Search warrant.
- 2933.22. Probable cause.
- 2933.23. Affidavit for search warrant.
- · · · [2933.23.1] 2933.231.Request for waiver of statutory precondition for nonconsensual entry.
- 2933.24. Contents of search warrant; report of inspection findings.
- · · · [2933.24.1] 2933.241.Inventory of property taken.
- 2933.25. Form of search warrant.
- 2933.26. Property seized to be kept by court.
- 2933.27. Disposition of property before trial.
- 2933.28. [Repealed]
- 2933.29. Property seized liable for fines.
- 2933.30. Search for dead bodies.
- 2933.31. Search in case of animals.
- 2933.32. Body cavity and strip searches; conducting unauthorized search; failure to prepare proper report.
- 2933.33. Exigent circumstances authorizing warrantless search of premises used for illegal manufacture of methamphetamine.
- 2933.41. Disposition of property held by law enforcement agency.
- 2933.42. Offenses involving contraband; forfeiture of property used in committing violation.
- 2933.43. Procedure for seizure and forfeiture of contraband; law enforcement agency authorized to use, destroy, or sell forfeited contraband; distribution of proceeds of sale.
- 2933.44. Annual report by alcohol and drug treatment program receiving juvenile-related forfeiture.
Wiretapping, Electronic Surveillance.
- 2933.51. Definitions.
- 2933.52. Interception of wire, oral or electronic communications.
- · · · [2933.52.1] 2933.521.Divulgence of content of communication by provider of electronic communication service.
- · · · [2933.52.2] 2933.522.Powers of common pleas court judge.
- 2933.53. Application for interception warrant.
- 2933.54. Conditions for issuance of warrant; denial; termination; finding of objective.
- 2933.55. Application for extension of warrant; interception concerning other than designated offense.
- 2933.56. Contents of warrant; sealing of application and warrant; disclosure; retention.
- 2933.57. Oral order for interception without warrant.
- 2933.58. Instructions to investigative officers; procedure for interception; territorial validity.
- · · · [2933.58.1] 2933.581.Persons providing information, facilities or technical assistance to officer; prohibited disclosures; immunity.
- 2933.59. Execution of warrant or oral order; recording or resume; termination; tampering; destruction of documents; disclosure.
- · · · [2933.59.1] 2933.591.Giving warning of possible surveillance.
- 2933.60. Reports by judges and prosecuting attorneys.
- 2933.61. Service of inventory on interested persons; inspection of materials.
- 2933.62. Conditions for receiving results in evidence or disclosure.
- 2933.63. Motion to suppress evidence; appeals by state.
- 2933.64. Training in wiretapping and electronic surveillance.
- 2933.65. Civil and criminal actions for violations.
- 2933.66. Judge to conform proceedings to constitutions.
Medicaid Fraud Forfeitures.
- 2933.71. Definitions.
- 2933.72. Order to preserve reachability of property that may be forfeitable; temporary restraining order; post-conviction actions.
- 2933.73. Civil hearing; forfeiture order; petition by innocent person claiming interest in property.
- 2933.74. Settlement of claims; awards to informants; protection of rights of innocent persons; disposal of property; use of proceeds.
- 2933.75. Filing of medicaid fraud lien notice; trustees of forfeitable property.
- 2933.76. Authorization of pen register or trap and trace device.
- 2933.77. Duty to provide information, facilities or technical assistance; immunity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.