2006 Ohio Revised Code - 2927. Miscellaneous Offenses.
- 2927.01. Abuse of a corpse.
- 2927.02. Illegal distribution of cigarettes or other tobacco products.
- · · · [2927.02.1] 2927.021.Engaging in illegal tobacco product transaction scan.
- · · · [2927.02.2] 2927.022.Transaction scan as affirmative defense to cigarette or tobacco product charge.
- · · · [2927.02.3] 2927.023.Shipping cigarettes to anyone other than authorized recipient of tobacco products; containers and wrappings.
- 2927.03. Interference with fair housing rights.
- 2927.11. Desecration.
- 2927.12. Ethnic intimidation.
- 2927.13. Selling or donating contaminated blood.
- 2927.21. Duty to report escape of certain animals.
- 2927.24. Contaminating substance for human consumption or use or contamination with hazardous chemical, biological, or radioactive substance; spreading false report.
- 2927.27. Illegal bail bond agent practices.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.