2006 Ohio Revised Code - 2744. Political Subdivision Tort Liability.
- 2744.01. Definitions.
- 2744.02. Classification of functions of political subdivisions; liability; exceptions.
- 2744.03. Defenses or immunities of subdivision and employee.
- 2744.04. Statute of limitations; demand for judgment.
- 2744.05. Limitations on damages awarded.
- 2744.06. Exemption from attachment; payment of judgments; annual installments.
- 2744.07. Defense and indemnification of employees; authority to settle.
- 2744.08. Liability insurance; self-insurance programs; waiver of immunity.
- · · · [2744.08.1] 2744.081.Joint self-insurance pools; risk-management programs.
- · · · [2744.08.2] 2744.082.Transfers relating to insurance costs or deductibles.
- 2744.09. Actions and claims exempted from provisions.
- 2744.10. Immunity as to Y2K damages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.