2006 Ohio Revised Code - 2329. Execution Against Property.
- 2329.01. Property subject to levy and sale.
- 2329.02. Judgment lien; certificate of judgment; filing; transfer.
Enforcement of Foreign Judgments.
- · · · [2329.02.1] 2329.021."Foreign judgment" defined.
- · · · [2329.02.2] 2329.022.Filing of authenticated copy of foreign judgment; effect.
- · · · [2329.02.3] 2329.023.Filing of affidavit and praecipe; notice to debtor.
- · · · [2329.02.4] 2329.024.Stay of enforcement.
- · · · [2329.02.5] 2329.025.Fees.
- · · · [2329.02.6] 2329.026.Other rights not affected.
- · · · [2329.02.7] 2329.027.Construction of provisions.
- 2329.03. Lien without filing of certificate.
- 2329.04. Judgments of inferior courts; stay of execution; certificate in lieu of transcript.
- 2329.05. Judgment of supreme court.
- 2329.06. Lien of a judgment when action removed to supreme court.
- 2329.07. Judgment may become dormant; judgments in favor of state.
- 2329.08. Limitation of enforcement of deficiency judgments; waiver; pending actions.
- 2329.09. Writ of execution.
- · · · [2329.09.1] 2329.091.Appointment of levying officer to execute writ; notice and hearing request form to be served on debtor; custodian of property not in officer's possession.
- 2329.10. Preference between writs of execution.
- 2329.11. Order in which officer to make levy.
- 2329.12. Bond for delivery of goods and chattels.
Sale of Goods.
- 2329.13. Notice of sale of goods on execution; setting aside or confirmation of sale.
- 2329.14. Execution against unsold goods.
- 2329.15. Public and private sale of goods on execution.
- · · · [2329.15.1] 2329.151.Judicial sale to be conducted personally by court officer or licensed auctioneer.
- 2329.16. Another levy allowed.
- 2329.17. Lands to be appraised.
- 2329.18. Copy of appraisement to be left with clerk.
- 2329.19. Extent of lien of judgment.
Sale of Lands.
- 2329.20. Land not to be sold for less than two thirds of appraised value.
- 2329.21. Purchaser to add enough to pay costs in certain cases.
- 2329.22. Rule as to sale of lands by state.
- 2329.23. Notices of sale of lands.
- 2329.24. Name of township in certain cases.
- 2329.25. Property to be sold without valuation.
- 2329.26. Notice of date, time and place of sale.
- 2329.27. Public notice requirements; setting aside or confirmation of sale.
- 2329.28. The return of the writ and record thereof.
- 2329.29. Disposition of money made without sale of real estate.
- 2329.30. Failure of purchaser to pay.
- 2329.31. Confirmation and order for deed.
- 2329.32. Officer may retain purchase money until sale confirmed.
- 2329.33. Redemption by judgment debtor.
- 2329.34. Conveyance by commissioner.
- 2329.35. Sheriff may act for master commissioner.
- 2329.36. Deed of sheriff, master.
- 2329.37. Effect of deed.
- 2329.38. Printer's fee.
- 2329.39. Place of sale.
- 2329.40. Alias execution.
- 2329.41. Separate levies directed on separate tracts.
- 2329.42. Two or more executions to same officer.
- 2329.43. Deeds for lands sold may be made by a sheriff's successor.
- 2329.44. Excess payable to debtor; notice to debtor.
- 2329.45. Reversal of judgment.
- 2329.46. Remedy of purchaser if sale invalid.
- 2329.47. Proceedings to vacate satisfaction of judgment.
- 2329.48. Relief of officer who levies upon and sells wrong property in good faith.
- 2329.49. Remedy when one of cosureties pays for such property.
- 2329.50. Supreme court and court of appeals judgments.
- 2329.51. New appraisement.
- 2329.52. New appraisement; sale of part; terms of sale.
- 2329.53. Return day of writ of execution.
- 2329.54. Entry of judgment against principal and surety.
- 2329.55. [Repealed]
- 2329.56. Penalty for neglecting to serve as appraiser.
- 2329.57. Execution issued to another county may be returned by mail.
- 2329.58. Money not to be forwarded by mail.
- 2329.59. Entries on execution docket.
- 2329.60. Index to execution docket.
- 2329.61. Order of sale issued in case not on trial docket.
- 2329.62. [Repealed]
- · · · [2329.62.1] 2329.621.[Repealed]
- 2329.63. Beneficiary funds exempt.
- 2329.64. Certain property of benevolent societies exempt.
- 2329.65. Property kept to put out fires exempt.
- 2329.66. Exempted interests and rights.
- · · · [2329.66.1] 2329.661.Certain claims not exempted.
- · · · [2329.66.2] 2329.662.Federal exemption not authorized.
- 2329.67. Exemption not subject to payment of cost of proceedings to collect debt.
- 2329.68. Appraisal of exempted property.
- 2329.69. Exemptions apply to all courts.
- 2329.70. Appointment of trustee.
- 2329.71. Participation by secured creditor in trusteeship.
- 2329.72. Renumbered.
- 2329.73-2329.82 Repealed.
- 2329.83. Dower, mansion house rights not impaired.
Chattels Claimed by Third Person.
- 2329.84. Goods claimed by third parties.
- 2329.85. Trial of right of property.
- 2329.86. Finding of jury.
Uniform Foreign Country Money Judgments Recognition Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.