2006 Ohio Revised Code - 2313. Commissioners of Jurors.
- 2313.01. Commissioners of jurors.
- 2313.02. Compensation; appointment of deputies and clerks.
- 2313.03. Oath of office.
- 2313.04. Cases in which deputy may act.
- 2313.05. Office and supplies.
Summoning of Jurors; Exemptions.
- 2313.06. Poll list and licensed drivers list.
- 2313.07. Construction of jury wheel; data processing equipment.
- 2313.08. Annual jury list.
- 2313.09. Supplementary jury lists.
- 2313.10. Notice to appear and testify before commissioners; purpose of testimony.
- 2313.11. Failure to attend or testify; prospective juror may request in-camera hearing regarding question.
- 2313.12. State policy as to service on petit juries; granting of excuse or postponement to juror.
- 2313.13. Juror may have service postponed or excused.
- 2313.14. Failure to attend after postponed service.
- 2313.15. Report of names of jurors granted a postponement or temporarily excused to subsequent term.
- 2313.16. Grounds for excusing prospective juror; procedure for request to be excused.
- 2313.17. [Repealed]
- 2313.18. Prohibited actions of employer of juror.
- 2313.19. Number of jurors drawn.
- 2313.20. Notice of drawing; collection of forfeiture.
- 2313.21. Conducting of drawing.
- 2313.22. Jury wheel or drawer to be sealed; activation of retrieval system.
- 2313.23. Drawings to be public; when held; designation; witnesses and assistants.
- 2313.24. Number of jurors when term divided; exception as to smaller counties.
- 2313.25. Service and return of venire; return to be presumptive evidence; electronic notification system.
- · · · [2313.25.1] 2313.251.Electronic notification of person drawn as juror.
- 2313.26. Order for additional number of jurors may be drawn.
- 2313.27, 2313.28 Repealed.
- 2313.29. Failure of juror to attend; remission of fine; entry of remission.
- 2313.30. Unexcused failure to attend and serve.
- 2313.31. [Repealed]
- 2313.32. Disposition of ballots.
- 2313.33. Fees charged against county.
- 2313.34. Discharge of juror; compensation.
- 2313.35. Destroying of ballots; contents.
- 2313.36. Exemption from service in court of record.
- 2313.37. Additional or alternate jurors.
- 2313.38. Summoning of talesmen.
- 2313.39. Selection of talesmen on motion of either party; qualifications of jurors.
- 2313.40. Special venire when sheriff or coroner interested in a cause in court.
Challenge of Jurors.
- 2313.41. Array may be set aside.
- 2313.42. Causes for challenge of persons called as jurors; examination under oath.
- 2313.43. Challenge of petit juror.
- 2313.44. [Repealed]
- 2313.45. Fine collected by execution.
- 2313.46. Jurors in inferior courts not affected.
- 2313.47. Race or color shall not disqualify a juror.
- 2313.99. Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.