2006 Ohio Revised Code - 1336. Ohio Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act.
- 1336.01. Definitions.
- 1336.02. When debtor is insolvent.
- 1336.03. When value is given for transfer or obligation; reasonably equivalent value; transfer for present value.
- 1336.04. When transfer or obligation incurred is fraudulent as to a creditor.
- 1336.05. Creditors whose claims arose before the transfer made or obligation incurred.
- 1336.06. When transfer is made or obligation incurred.
- 1336.07. Remedies of creditor or child support enforcement agency.
- 1336.08. Bona fide transferees; judgment where transfer is voidable; exceptions.
- 1336.09. Limitations of actions.
- 1336.10. Other laws supplement chapter.
- 1336.11. Citation of chapter.
- 1336.12. [Repealed]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.