There is a newer version of this Article
2021 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 55D - Filings, Names, and Registered Agents for Corporations, Nonprofit Corporations, and Partnerships
Article 3 - Names.
- § 55D-20 - Name requirements.
- § 55D-21 - Entity names on the records of the Secretary of State; availability.
- § 55D-22 - Names of foreign entities.
- § 55D-23 - Reserved name.
- § 55D-24 - Registered name.
- § 55D-25 - Reserved and registered names; powers of the Secretary of State.
- § 55D-26 - Real property records.
- § 55D-27 through 55D-29 - through 55D-29: Reserved for future codification purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.