There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 126 - North Carolina Human Resources Act
- Article 1 - State Human Resources System Established.
- Article 2 - Salaries, Promotions, and Leave of State Employees.
- Article 3 - Local Discretion as to Local Government Employees.
- Article 4 - Competitive Service.
- Article 5 - Political Activity of Employees.
- Article 6 - Equal Employment and Compensation Opportunity; Assisting in Obtaining State Employment.
- Article 7 - The Privacy of State Employee Personnel Records.
- Article 8 - Employee Appeals of Grievances and Disciplinary Action.
- Article 9 - The Administrative Procedure Act and Modifications.
- Article 10 - Interchange of Governmental Employees.
- Article 11 - Governor's Commission on Governmental Productivity.
- Article 12 - Work Options Program for State Employees.
- Article 13 - Veteran's Preference.
- Article 14 - Protection for Reporting Improper Government Activities.
- Article 15 - Communications With Members of the General Assembly.
- Article 16 - Flexible Compensation Plan.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.