2019 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 93A - Real Estate License Law
Article 4 - Time Shares.
- § 93A-39 - Title.
- § 93A-40 - Registration required of time share projects; real estate license required.
- § 93A-41 - Definitions.
- § 93A-42 - Time shares deemed real estate.
- § 93A-42.1 - Construction and validity of declarations adopted prior to the Time Share Act.
- § 93A-43 - Partition.
- § 93A-44 - Public offering statement.
- § 93A-45 - Purchaser's right to cancel; escrow; violation.
- § 93A-46 - Prizes.
- § 93A-47 - Time shares proxies.
- § 93A-48 - Exchange programs.
- § 93A-49 - Service of process on exchange company.
- § 93A-50 - Securities laws apply.
- § 93A-51 - Rule-making authority.
- § 93A-52 - Application for registration of time share project; denial of registration; renewal; reinstatement; and termination of developer's interest.
- § 93A-53 - Register of applicants; roster of registrants; registered projects; financial report to Secretary of State.
- § 93A-54 - Disciplinary action by Commission.
- § 93A-55 - Private enforcement.
- § 93A-56 - Penalty for violation of Article.
- § 93A-57 - Release of liens.
- § 93A-58 - Registrar required; criminal penalties; project broker.
- § 93A-59 - Preservation of time share purchaser's claims and defenses.
- § 93A-60 through 93A-69 - through 93A-Reserved for future codification purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.