2019 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 47E - Residential Property Disclosure Act
- § 47E-1 - Applicability.
- § 47E-2 - Exemptions.
- § 47E-3 - Definitions.
- § 47E-4 - Required disclosures.
- § 47E-4.1 - Required mineral and oil and gas rights disclosures.
- § 47E-5 - Time for disclosure; cancellation of contract.
- § 47E-6 - Owner liability for disclosure of information provided by others.
- § 47E-7 - Change in circumstances.
- § 47E-8 - Agent's duty.
- § 47E-9 - Rights and duties under Chapter 42, landlord and tenant, not affected during lease.
- § 47E-10 - Authorization to prepare forms; fees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.