2019 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 32A - Powers of Attorney
Article 3 - Health Care Powers of Attorney.
- § 32A-15 - General purpose of this Article.
- § 32A-16 - Definitions.
- § 32A-17 - Who may make a health care power of attorney.
- § 32A-18 - Who may act as a health care attorney-in-fact.
- § 32A-19 - Extent of authority; limitations of authority.
- § 32A-20 - Effectiveness and duration; revocation.
- § 32A-21 - Appointment, resignation, removal, and substitution.
- § 32A-22 - Relation of the health care agent to a court-appointed fiduciary and to a general attorney-in-fact.
- § 32A-23 - Article 2, Chapter 32A, not applicable.
- § 32A-24 - Reliance on health care power of attorney; defense.
- §§ 32A-25 - Repealed by Session Laws 2007-502, s. 6(a), effective October 1, 2007.
- § 32A-25.1 - Statutory form health care power of attorney.
- § 32A-26 - Health care power of attorney and declaration of desire for natural death.
- § 32A-27 - Health care powers of attorney executed in other jurisdictions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.