2019 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 28A - Administration of Decedents' Estates
Article 18 - Actions and Proceedings.
- § 28A-18-1 - Survival of actions to and against personal representative.
- § 28A-18-2 - Death by wrongful act of another; recovery not assets.
- § 28A-18-3 - To sue or defend in representative capacity.
- § 28A-18-4 - Service on or appearance of one binds all.
- § 28A-18-5 - When creditors may sue on claim; execution in such action.
- § 28A-18-6 - Service by publication on executor without bond.
- § 28A-18-7 - Execution by successor in office.
- § 28A-18-8 - Action to continue, though letters revoked.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.