2019 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 14 - Criminal Law
Article 7B - Rape and Other Sex Offenses.
- § 14-27.20 - Definitions.
- § 14-27.21 - First-degree forcible rape.
- § 14-27.22 - Second-degree forcible rape.
- § 14-27.23 - Statutory rape of a child by an adult.
- § 14-27.24 - First-degree statutory rape.
- § 14-27.25 - Statutory rape of person who is 15 years of age or younger.
- § 14-27.26 - First-degree forcible sexual offense.
- § 14-27.27 - Second-degree forcible sexual offense.
- § 14-27.28 - Statutory sexual offense with a child by an adult.
- § 14-27.29 - First-degree statutory sexual offense.
- § 14-27.30 - Statutory sexual offense with a person who is 15 years of age or younger.
- § 14-27.31 - Sexual activity by a substitute parent or custodian.
- § 14-27.32 - Sexual activity with a student.
- § 14-27.33 - Sexual battery.
- § 14-27.34 - No defense that victim is spouse of person committing act.
- § 14-27.35 - No presumption as to incapacity.
- § 14-27.36 - Evidence required in prosecutions under this Article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.