2018 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 55D - Filings, Names, and Registered Agents for Corporations, Nonprofit Corporations, and Partnerships
Article 2 - Submission of Documents to the Secretary of State for Filing.
- § 55D-10 - Filing requirements.
- § 55D-11 - Expedited filings.
- § 55D-12 - Advisory review of documents.
- § 55D-13 - Effective time and date of document.
- § 55D-14 - Correcting filed document.
- § 55D-15 - Filing duty of Secretary of State.
- § 55D-16 - Appeal from Secretary of State's refusal to file document.
- § 55D-17 - Evidentiary effect of copy of filed document.
- § 55D-18 - Penalty for signing false document.
- § 55D-19 - Reserved for future codification purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.