2018 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 55 - North Carolina Business Corporation Act
Article 11A - Conversions.
- § 55-11A-01 - Conversion.
- § 55-11A-02 - Plan of conversion.
- § 55-11A-03 - Filing of articles of incorporation by converting entity.
- § 55-11A-04 - Effects of conversion.
- § 55-11A-05 through 55-11A-09 - Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 55-11A-10 - Conversion.
- § 55-11A-11 - Plan of conversion.
- § 55-11A-12 - Articles of conversion.
- § 55-11A-13 - Effects of conversion.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.