2018 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 55 - North Carolina Business Corporation Act
Article 10 - Amendment of Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.
- § 55-10-01 - Authority to amend.
- § 55-10-02 - Amendment by board of directors.
- § 55-10-03 - Amendment by board of directors and shareholders.
- § 55-10-04 - Voting on amendments by voting groups.
- § 55-10-05 - Amendment before issuance of shares.
- § 55-10-06 - Articles of amendment.
- § 55-10-07 - Restated articles of incorporation.
- § 55-10-08 - Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 55-10-09 - Effect of amendment.
- § 55-10-10 through 55-10-19 - Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 55-10-20 - Amendment by board of directors or shareholders.
- § 55-10-21 - Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 55-10-22 - Bylaw increasing quorum or voting requirement for directors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.