There is a newer version of this Chapter
2018 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 33B - North Carolina Uniform Custodial Trust Act
- § 33B-1 - Definitions.
- § 33B-2 - Custodial trust; general.
- § 33B-3 - Custodial trust to begin in the future.
- § 33B-4 - Form and effect of receipt and acceptance by custodial trustee; jurisdiction.
- § 33B-5 - Transfer to custodial trustee by fiduciary or obligor; facility of payment.
- § 33B-6 - Single beneficiaries; separate custodial trusts.
- § 33B-7 - General duties of custodial trustee.
- § 33B-8 - General powers of custodial trustee.
- § 33B-9 - Use of custodial trust property.
- § 33B-10 - Determination of incapacity; effect.
- § 33B-11 - Third-party transactions.
- § 33B-12 - Liability to the third person.
- § 33B-13 - Declination, resignation, incapacity, death, or removal of custodial trustee; designation of successor custodial trustee.
- § 33B-14 - Expenses, compensation, and bond of custodial trustee.
- § 33B-15 - Reporting and accounting by custodial trustee; determination of liability of custodial trustee.
- § 33B-16 - Limitations of action against custodial trustee.
- § 33B-17 - Distribution on termination.
- § 33B-18 - Methods and forms of creating custodial trusts.
- § 33B-19 - Applicable law.
- § 33B-20 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- § 33B-21 - Short title.
- § 33B-22 - Limitation on value of custodial trust property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.