2018 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 20 - Motor Vehicles
Article 1A - Reciprocity Agreements as to Registration and Licensing.
- § 20-4.1 - Declaration of policy.
- § 20-4.2 - Definitions.
- § 20-4.3 - Commissioner may make reciprocity agreements, arrangements or declarations.
- § 20-4.4 - Authority for reciprocity agreements; provisions; reciprocity standards.
- § 20-4.5 - Base-state registration reciprocity.
- §§ 20-4.6 - Repealed by Session Laws 1997-122, s. 1.
- § 20-4.7 - Extension of reciprocal privileges to lessees authorized.
- § 20-4.8 - Automatic reciprocity, when.
- § 20-4.9 - Suspension of reciprocity benefits.
- § 20-4.10 - Agreements to be written, filed and available for distribution.
- § 20-4.11 - Reciprocity agreements in effect at time of Article.
- § 20-4.12 - Article part of and supplemental to motor vehicle registration law.
- § 20-4.13 through 20-4.17 - Reserved for future codification purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.