2018 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 20 - Motor Vehicles
Article 15A - New Motor Vehicles Warranties Act.
- § 20-351 - Purpose.
- § 20-351.1 - Definitions.
- § 20-351.2 - Require repairs; when mileage warranty begins to accrue.
- § 20-351.3 - Replacement or refund; disclosure requirement.
- § 20-351.4 - Affirmative defenses.
- § 20-351.5 - Presumption.
- § 20-351.6 - Civil action by the Attorney General.
- § 20-351.7 - Civil action by the consumer.
- § 20-351.8 - Remedies.
- § 20-351.9 - Dealership liability.
- § 20-351.10 - Preservation of other remedies.
- § 20-351.11 - Manufacturer's warranty for State motor vehicles that operate on diesel fuel.
- § 20-352 - Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 20-353 - Reserved for future codification purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.