2016 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 57C - North Carolina Limited Liability Company Act
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Purposes, Powers, Formation, Annual Report, Name, Registered Office, and Agent.
- Article 3 - Membership and Management.
- Article 4 - Finance.
- Article 5 - Assignment of Membership Interests; Withdrawal.
- Article 6 - Dissolution.
- Article 7 - Foreign Limited Liability Companies.
- Article 8 - Derivative Actions.
- Article 9 - Merger.
- Article 9A - Conversion and Merger.
- Article 10 - Miscellaneous.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.