2016 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 41 - Estates.
Article 2 - Uniform Statutory Rule Against Perpetuities.
- § 41-15 - Statutory rule against perpetuities.
- § 41-16 - When nonvested property interest or power of appointment created.
- § 41-17 - Reformation.
- § 41-18 - Exclusions from statutory rule against perpetuities.
- § 41-19 - Prospective application.
- § 41-20 - Short title.
- § 41-21 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- § 41-22 - Supersession.
- § 41-23 - Perpetuities and suspension of power of alienation for trusts.
- § 41-24 - . Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 41-25 - . Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 41-26 - . Reserved for future codification purposes.
- § 41-27 - . Reserved for future codification purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.