2016 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 15A - Criminal Procedure Act.
Article 30 - Probable-Cause Hearing.
- § 15A-611 - Probable-cause hearing procedure.
- § 15A-612 - Disposition of charge on probable-cause hearing.
- § 15A-613 - Setting offense for trial in district court.
- § 15A-614 - Review of eligibility for pretrial release.
- § 15A-615 - Testing of certain persons for sexually transmitted infections.
- § 15A-616 through 15A-620 - . Reserved for future codification purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.