2015 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 52B - Uniform Premarital Agreement Act.
- § 52B-1 - Short title.
- § 52B-2 - Definitions.
- § 52B-3 - Formalities.
- § 52B-4 - Content.
- § 52B-5 - Effect of marriage.
- § 52B-6 - Amendment, revocation.
- § 52B-7 - Enforcement.
- § 52B-8 - Enforcement: void marriage.
- § 52B-9 - Limitation of actions.
- § 52B-10 - Application and construction.
- § 52B-11 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.