2015 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 47B - Real Property Marketable Title Act.
- § 47B-1 - Declaration of policy and statement of purpose.
- § 47B-2 - Marketable record title to estate in real property; 30-year unbroken chain of title of record; effect of marketable title.
- § 47B-3 - Exceptions.
- § 47B-4 - Preservation by notice; contents; recording; indexing.
- § 47B-5 - Extension of time for registering notice of claims which Chapter would otherwise bar.
- § 47B-6 - Registering false claim.
- § 47B-7 - Limitations of actions and recording acts.
- § 47B-8 - Definitions.
- § 47B-9 - Chapter to be liberally construed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.