2015 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 168A - Persons With Disabilities Protection Act.
- § 168A-1 - Title.
- § 168A-2 - Statement of purpose.
- § 168A-3 - Definitions.
- § 168A-4 - Reasonable accommodation duties.
- § 168A-5 - Discrimination in employment; exemptions.
- § 168A-6 - Discrimination in public accommodations.
- § 168A-7 - Discrimination in public service.
- § 168A-8 - Discrimination in public transportation.
- § 168A-9 - Affirmative defenses.
- § 168A-10 - Retaliation prohibited.
- § 168A-10.1 - 1. Dispute resolution in public services discrimination cases.
- § 168A-11 - Civil action.
- § 168A-12 - Statute of limitations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.