2015 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 163 - Elections and Election Laws.
Article 18 - Presidential Electors.
- § 163-208 - Conduct of presidential election.
- § 163-209 - Names of presidential electors not printed on ballots; notification.
- § 163-209.1 - 1. Notification of political parties of dual-office holding rules.
- § 163-209.2 - 2. Elector may be held in addition to other appointive offices.
- § 163-210 - Governor to proclaim results; casting State's vote for President and Vice-President.
- § 163-211 - Compensation of presidential electors.
- § 163-212 - Penalty for failure of presidential elector to attend and vote.
- § 163-213 - Appointment of Presidential Electors by General Assembly in certain circumstances, by the Governor in certain other circumstances.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.